Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect?
A service allowing you to shop online and collect from an ARB Branch near you.
Try our new Click & Collect service for a quick and convenient way to shop online and collect at your goods within a prescribed time.
No need to deal with couriers and delivery times. You can now also shop online with your ARB account with Click & Collect! It’s time to skip the queue and shop online with ARB Electrical Wholesalers!
Why Click & Collect?
• Shop online, collect from a convenient branch close to you
• No more missed deliveries or waiting in long queues
• Online open up to 24/7
Currently Click & Collect is only available at our Durban, Prospecton branch (10 Mack Road, Prospecton Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, 4133, South Africa). With additional branches being added soon.
- Only once you received the “Ready for collection” SMS and email, you can make your way to your selected branch and collect your Order at the marked collection point in store.
- Bring your order number as well as unique code to the dispatch counter to collect your goods. Look for the “Click & Collect” point in store, or ask one of our friendly staff.
Whilst we endeavour to use all reasonable efforts to efficiently and effectively process orders for collection, we require the following conditions to be met to allow the order to be collected within the prescribed turnaround time (60 mins) from placement of your Order:
- Order(s) must be placed before 15h00 for same day collection from the selected branch;
- Order(s) placed after 15h00 will be available for collection the next trading day at your selected branch; however
- Order(s) placed after 15h00 the day before a public holiday, the customer must call and confirm with the selected branch, its trading hours for collection on the public holiday. Should the branch not be opened for whatever reason, the Order(s) will be available for collection on the next trading day.
If for whatever reason we don’t have enough stock to fulfil order, a friendly member of our team will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
We will provide you with timeous feedback throughout the Order process. You will receive, among others, the following information:
- An email notification confirming receipt of your Order
- An email when we start processing your Order
- An email and an SMS notification when your Order is “Ready for Collection” with a unique order code
- An email when your Order has been collected
You may further track your order on your online profile
- Only once you receive a “Ready for Collection” SMS and email notification you may proceed to your selected store to collect your Order(s).
- Proceed as per the Click & Collect in-store signs to the collection point.
- Present the SMS and / or email Unique Order Code to our staff at dispatch. as
- If you have nominated for a third party to collect your Order(s) on your behalf, the unique code SMS and / or email must be forwarded to them and they will be prompted to present their ID and / or driver’s license before goods are to be released
- While we endeavour to ensure that all Order(s)are processed and available for collection at the earliest possible date and time, this may not always be possible due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- A friendly member of our team will contact you to advise you on any delays and make alternative arrangements.
As with ordinary purchases, our normal returns process will have to be followed by Click & Collect customers. See returns/refund policy here.
This can be done, given the goods have not been received. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to cancel your order, and we will provide a refund as per refund policy.
- Once you receive an SMS and / or email stating that your order is “Ready for Collection”, your order will be kept at the designated Click & Collect collection point for a period of 10 (ten) working days from the date of issue of the “Ready for Collection” SMS and / or email.
- We will endeavour to you to make arrangements.