As South Africans have accepted the fact that loadshedding isn’t going anywhere, many have turned to solar to provide a reliable source of power – even when Eskom has flipped the switch. This has resulted in an explosion of new solar installation companies, many of which don’t have the skills or experience to deliver a robust, long-lasting solution.
Customers, however, are unable to differentiate between established solar experts and those looking to take advantage of the sudden boom – after all, when they say they want to ‘go green’, they’re talking about an eco-friendly power solution, not an inexperienced solar installer.
The ARB Certified Solar Professionals Network is designed to connect ARB customers to skilled, knowledgeable and experienced solar installers, giving them peace of mind that their solar system will be installed quickly and efficiently, while providing maximum performance for many years to come.
For installers, becoming an ARB Certified Solar Professional is a badge of honour, differentiating yourself from installers who haven’t earned their reputation.
Join our network of reliable solar installation companies and access exclusive benefits, including lead generation, special discounts, ongoing education and so much more. When you partner with us as an ARB Certified Solar Professional, you will also gain access to a network of potential customers, growing your solar business in a rapidly expanding industry.
As an ARB Certified Solar Professional, you will benefit from:
- Leads generated by ARB will be passed directly to you
- Exclusive discounts, special offers and incentives, only available to ARB Certified Solar Professionals
- Valuable resources, education and training opportunities to ensure you’re at the cutting edge of the industry
- Industry awareness and networking events
- A mark of quality which you can use to differentiate yourself and gain a competitive edge
Requirements to become an ARB Certified Solar Professional
- Have an active ARB account for a minimum of 6 months.
- Have at least one qualified electrician on your team.
- Be officially registered with the Department of Labour or a relevant government agency.
- Source a significant portion of installation products from ARB.
- Comply with SANS 10142-1 quality standards and safety regulations.
- Have completed a minimum of 10 solar installations, each with a 5kW capacity or more.
How to Apply
Applying to become an ARB Certified Solar Professional couldn’t be easier. Simply ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements listed above, complete an online application form here, and our team will get in touch.
Apply to become an ARB Certified Solar Professional today and take advantage of this unmissable opportunity to grow your business, expand your network and establish yourself as an industry leader!